Join Burns for a conversation with utilities managing the transition to an electrified transportation system.
The nation’s utilities are laying the groundwork for the arrival of electric vehicles. As public transit agencies, fleet operators and individual car owners increasingly embrace electrified transportation options, utilities are working with customers large and small to add resilient and reliable power capacity. Utilities are also leading by example, transitioning internal fleets to electric vehicles.
Our panel of utility industry leaders will explore the challenges and opportunities of fleet electrification. Tune in for a discussion on utility approaches to facilitate charging infrastructure, new investments to modernize electric distribution systems, overview of regulatory programs and trends, and advice for fleet owners advancing battery-electric vehicle programs.
- Tom Bonner, Manager, State Government Affairs, PECO
- Joe Morreale, Section Manager, EV Demo Projects, Con Edison
- Dawn Neville, Manager, Electric Transportation, PSE&G
- Mark Warner, Vice President, Gabel Associates
- Michael Walton, Director, Advanced Power Systems, Burns Engineering (Moderator)
To register for the webinar, click here.
Can’t attend? Sign up for a recording of this webinar and for alerts to join future events exploring the challenges and opportunities of fleet electrification.