Los Angeles World Airports, IT Project Management, Project Controls and Technical Support
Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA), the city-owned airport authority, is overseeing a transformation of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
In advance of the 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games, several large-scale infrastructure improvements and capital investments will enhance traveler experience and security while positioning LAX, the second-busiest airport in the United States, as one of the most innovative airports in the world.
Burns provides project management expertise to execute more than 25 projects in support of LAWA’s Informational Management and Technology Group.
Completed Task Orders
- Access Control and Alarm Monitoring System (ACAMS),
- Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) Enhancement,
- Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Records Management Systems (RMS),
- Digital Trunked Radio Systems,
- Midfield Satellite Concourse Technology Program,
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) Project, and
- IT Project Management, including orders completed for:
- American Airlines Terminals 4 and 5,
- Delta Sky Way Terminals 2 and 3,
- Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP), and
- Southwest Airlines Terminal 1.