Anthony H. LoCicero III, PE, LEED® AP
Anthony is a strong, humble leader with exceptional technical expertise – a combination that enables him to keep his project teams focused and working diligently to meet his clients’ goals. His even-keeled, steady personality builds trust and consensus, allowing projects to move forward smoothly and without surprises along the way. Anthony is a motivated, go-getter outside the office, too, and can be found on the weekends running in the city (he’s an ultra-marathoner!), getting his hands dirty with home improvement projects, and volunteering his time with local charities.
Anthony has collaborated on the following projects
- Manhattan 1/2/5 Garage and Spring Street Salt Shed
- Marine Export of Municipal Solid Waste Program for the NYC Department of Sanitation
- SEPTA Elwyn to Wawa Service Restoration
- Newark International Airport Terminal A Redevelopment Program
- Philadelphia Regional Port Authority, Pier 84 Outshore End Refurbishment Construction Management