Bruno Fiorentino, PE
Bruno started in the engineering profession almost 30 years ago with projects that helped clients achieve their business operations goals and strategies, while reducing their energy consumption and carbon footprint. Bruno has developed signature approaches to achieving clients’ goals by using his understanding of how buildings with large utility infrastructure can be both efficient and effective, and how they can maintain business critical missions while limiting impact to both the budget and the environment.
Bruno has collaborated on the following projects
- Rail Car Assembly and Testing Facility: Hyundai Rotem USA
- Gamesa Wind: Wind Turbine Manufacturing Facility
- Microturbine Generator & Heat Recovery System at PGW Headquarters
- PATCO Station Accessibility Improvements for 9th/10th Street Stations
- SEPTA, Cheltenham and Ogontz Bus Loop Improvements