Bryn P. Haines, PE
Bryn’s dual degrees in architectural and structural engineering have become a great resource to Burns’ clients. His ability to see project solutions from a variety of perspectives allows Bryn to solve many of our clients’ most technically challenging projects. Whether it’s phasing construction in a busy subway station, analyzing a 150 year old bridge, or determining the best route for a major utility line through a campus, Bryn is able to create effective solutions for our clients.
Bryn has collaborated on the following projects
- Project Management Oversight for FTA Major Capital Programs
- Skidmore College, Student Dining Center
- Rail Car Assembly and Testing Facility: Hyundai Rotem USA
- New Jersey Transit, NJ TRANSITGRID, Transportation Microgrid to Increase System Resiliency and Reliability
- NJ Marine Terminal Lift Stations Hardening and Rehab