Chuck Dennie, PE, LC, LEED® AP
Clients love Chuck’s personable demeanor and willingness to look at design challenges with a fresh perspective. His ability to oversee complex projects, coupled with his enthusiasm for technical subtleties and nuances, allow him to provide solutions customized to his clients’ specific needs. Whether it’s developing a new way to calculate airfield lighting circuit insulation resistance to mitigate premature circuit failures and associated impacts to airport operations, or figuring out the best model for airfield lighting vault equipment, Chuck is always in search of the optimal way to ensure our team exceeds our clients’ goals.
Chuck has collaborated on the following projects
- Rehabilitation of Runways 9-27 and 16-34 at Stewart International Airport
- Runway 15R-33L Rehabilitation at Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Runway 4R-22L Rehabilitation at JFK International Airport
- Runway 27L Extension at Philadelphia International Airport
- Runway 1-19 Repair at Dover Air Force Base