Clay Payne, PE
Clay brings to his clients thoughtful consideration of operating needs, extensive knowledge of building systems and construction techniques, and a sensitivity to the many stakeholders in public transit projects – and does so with a vision for excellence and an unparalleled enthusiasm for leadership that makes him a great Director of Right-of-Way and Facilities. Our transit clients across the US depend on Clay to deliver exciting and innovative projects that enhance the traveler experience, and help achieve the strategic goals and visions of the transit agencies who operate them.
Clay has collaborated on the following projects
- SEPTA, 5th Street Station Rehabilitation
- SEPTA Media/Elwyn Line, Overhead Catenary System Replacement
- Delaware River Port Authority, PATCO 5 Station Concourse Enhancements Project
- General Engineering Contracts for Amtrak, SEPTA & DRPA (Contract Manager)
- Maryland MTA, Howard County Bus Maintenance Facility