Daren Petroski, PE
Having worked as a contractor for the first eight years of his career, Daren’s field experience gives him critical insight into his clients’ needs. With an affable laugh and a keen eye for solutions, Daren solves the most complex problems with ease and finesse. Daren makes sure his team is always on the right track, whether it’s finding the right technical solution, or the right operational choice for his valued railroad and transit clients across the US.
Daren has collaborated on the following projects
- Amtrak, Zoo to Paoli Electrification Transmission Line
- SEPTA, Positive Train Control
- Automated People Mover Operating System for Orlando International Airport
- New Jersey Transit, NJ TRANSITGRID, Transportation Microgrid to Increase System Resiliency and Reliability
- Seattle Sound Transit, Federal Way Link LRT Extension