David A. Kipp, PE
In more than 30 years of engineering, Dave has experienced many perspectives on transportation and technology infrastructure. Having practiced on every continent (except Antarctica) as an engineer, project manager and project executive, Dave has learned the science of technology systems, the engineering of major design and construction projects, and the art of forming lasting relationships with his clients and colleagues. Dave’s work in airports, engineering and technology can be discovered in a variety of media, including many completed projects, articles, interviews, presentations, posts and talks.
David has collaborated on the following projects
- Terminal D, Campus Infrastructure & AOC/EOC at Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport
- IT Project Management Oversight, Bradley Terminal & T4/TBIT Connector, Los Angeles Int'l Airport
- IT Infrastructure, Technology Center & Airport Operations Center at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Midfield Terminal, Airport/Emergency Operations Center & IT Master Plan, Indianapolis Int'l Airport
- North Terminal, Campus Infrastructure, AOCC & PIDS at Miami International Airport