David J. Smith
With more than 30 years of diverse energy industry experience, Dave is focused on helping clients navigate the rapidly transforming energy landscape where integrated distributed energy generation and storage resources are enabling cost savings, increased resilience, and carbon reductions. His passion for delivering customized energy solutions in this emerging energy infrastructure, which some refer to as “Grid 2.0”, allows opportunities for his clients to leverage data, communications, new business models, dynamic energy markets, and advanced technologies to achieve their economic, operational, and environmental goals.
David has collaborated on the following projects
- JFK International Airport, KIAC Condition Assessment
- Philadelphia Navy Yard, Energy Planning & Advanced Microgrid Solutions
- US – China Climate Change Workshop for Smart Grids/Microgrids
- “New York Prize” Microgrid Feasibility Assessments for Six New York State Communities
- Energy Master Planning for Denver International Airport