Devonne M. Jackson, PE
From the moment we met Devonne, we were impressed with her tremendous leadership presence and ability to control and advance a project. She has keen talents in all areas of project controls, including cost estimating, project scheduling and budgeting. Devonne’s first priority is making sure the client gets what they need, whether it’s value engineering a project to adjust for budget changes, scrutinizing a contractor’s bid package to make sure the whole project is going to be built the way the client wants it, or helping to support field construction to resolve issues immediately. Devonne’s leadership and attention to detail are assets to Burns and to our clients.
Devonne has collaborated on the following projects
- Voluntary Airport Low Emissions (VALE) Upgrade at Lehigh Valley International Airport
- Physical and Electronic Security Upgrades, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington
- Myrtle Beach International Airport, New Terminal Access Control and Video System Replacement
- New Terminal and Concourses at El Dorado International Airport (Bogota, Columbia)
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Holland Tunnel Facility Improvements