Dharam Pal, PE
Dharam joined Burns after 42 years with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Most recently, Dharam served as the Port Authority’s Chief Mechanical Engineer, responsible for developing reliable and enduring engineering solutions for some of the US’s largest airports, transit and transportation facilities, and infrastructure. His wealth of knowledge from the client-owner perspective helps Burns make sure all of our solutions are focused on our clients’ future successes.
Dharam has collaborated on the following projects
- Washington Dulles International Airport, High Temperature Hot Water Generators Replacement
- Philadelphia International Airport, Central Utility Building Improvements
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Holland Tunnel Standpipe
- Bayonne Bridge and Outerbridge Crossing Fire Standpipe Systems
- Ventilation Systems for Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel and Port Authority Trans-Hudson Tunnels