Dimitri D. Dumerlin, LEED® AP
Dimitri has over 20 years of engineering experience improving critical infrastructure for hospitals and healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, and central plants. His clients appreciate his honesty, practicality, and responsiveness, and value his willingness to get his hands dirty and work alongside his team during the design process. A natural teacher and mentor, Dimitri enjoys working with the younger members of his team to develop their technical expertise, and give them opportunities to take on new challenges.
Dimitri has collaborated on the following projects
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Emergency Department Expansion
- Cove Hospital, New Radiology Suite, Emergency Department Expansion, and Renovation of Medical/Surgical Suite (North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System)
- Renovation of Corporate Headquarters and MEP Infrastructure Upgrades for NYC MTA
- Rehabilitation of Classroom and Science Laboratories in Nathan Hale Hall, SUNY Farmingdale
- Replacement of Underground Distribution Mains at Columbia University