Frank Rivera, PE
A skilled technical manager and senior electrical engineer, Frank leads projects by developing collaborative relationships with owners, clients, architects, designers, construction managers, contractors and inspectors. Frank has built an industry-wide reputation for a unique ability to ensure all projects — whether involving electrical-systems design, project management or construction administration — stay on schedule, meet industry standards, stick within the budget, follow code compliance, and achieve continual improvements in performance, reliability and sustainability.
Frank brings more than 25 years of experience across hundreds of healthcare, aviation, municipal, education, industrial, commercial and themed-entertainment projects. His professional expertise encompasses power distribution, telecommunication, fire alarm, lighting and controls, as well as nurse call, security, CCTV and network systems.
Frank has collaborated on the following projects
- Blake Medical Center, sanitary piping replacements and central plant heating and cooling improvements
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, HVAC upgrades and replacements, central plant heating and cooling improvements
- Kindred Hospital South Florida Hollywood, fire alarm redesign and replacement
- Central Florida Regional Hospital, operating room upgrades and Emergency Power Supply System (EPSS) modifications
- Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, fire alarm redesign and replacement
- HCA Health Services of Florida, various assessments including for fire alarm systems, central plant improvements, electrical infrastructure evaluations and HVAC replacements