Glenn R. Kowalski, PE, PMP
With a background in pharmaceutical, R&D, chemical, manufacturing, municipal and management of critical utility projects, Glenn’s expertise brings tremendous depth to our industrial facilities team. He has always been passionate about helping his clients modernize their facilities while accommodating operational demands and minimizing impact to the bottom line. An enthusiastic and approachable leader, Glenn enjoys mentoring young engineers and learning from others.
Glenn has collaborated on the following projects
- GSK Global Pharmaceutical R&D Sites, Electrical Service and Emergency Power Control System
- GSK, Campus Fire Alarm & Mass Notification Systems
- Johnson & Johnson, Automated Pharmaceutical Coating System
- Johnson & Johnson, Coating Durability R&D Suite
- Consumer Products QA/QC Lab for Pfizer (formerly Wyeth)