Gregory S. Spence, PE, LEED® AP
Greg’s impressive special systems and IT experience, coupled with his innate leadership ability, mean his clients look to him for a peek into the future of airport travel. Using his knowledge of the next generation of technology systems, Greg helps his clients create unique, remarkable airport experiences for the traveling public. Having completed critical infrastructure upgrades at over 40 airports, including over 50 IT/security projects for DFW International Airport, Greg’s expertise constantly inspires his team to be innovative and forward-thinking.
Gregory has collaborated on the following projects
- South Terminal C Technology and Multi-Media System Engineering at Orlando International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport, IT System Assessment
- Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport, Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program (TRIP)
- Indianapolis International Airport, New Midfield Terminal
- New Orleans International Airport, New North Terminal