Henry A. Mercaldo, Jr., PE
With over 20 years of diversified project management and structural engineering expertise, Hank has the unique ability to lead large, multi-discipline project teams, and connect on a deeper level with his technical team about complex challenges that may arise during design. Hank’s down-to-earth personality helps him build and grow solid, long-lasting relationships with his clients, allowing everyone to work together towards a common goal. Detail-oriented, focused and driven – Hank always makes his clients’ successes his first priority.
Henry has collaborated on the following projects
- Amtrak, Baltimore Penn Station, Next Generation High-Speed Rail Station/Track Improvements
- SEPTA, Rehabilitation of Nine Masonry Arch Bridges
- I-78 Maintenance Garage Expansion for Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
- Amtrak, Maintenance-of-Way Facility and Police Building at Hunter Yard
- Delaware River Port Authority/PATCO, ADA Compliance at 6 PATCO Stations