Jerry M. DiMondo, PE
When clients ask Jerry to act as an extension of their staff, he knows exactly how to fit right in, easily adapting into the culture, operations and expectations of a client’s organization. With more than 30 years in the transit and rail industry, including years as a Professional Engineer at SEPTA, Jerry has participated in billions of dollars of projects involving rail transit throughout the US. His first-hand knowledge from an owner’s perspective gives him tremendous insight in his specialty function in Project Management Oversight assignments, where he supports the FTA to ensure that major capital programs can be completed within schedule and budget.
Jerry has collaborated on the following projects
- Project Management Oversight for FTA Major Capital Programs
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority, Midway Shops and Yards
- SEPTA, General Engineering Consultant Contract
- Miami Automated People Mover at Miami International Airport
- PATCO High Speed Line, Pole and Cable Line Replacement