Jim Davis, PE, RCDD
Jim’s expertise in security, controls, communications and specialized systems is leading the way in helping airports and other large transportation facilities take a holistic approach to technology implementation. The result – improved situational awareness, increased operational efficiency, and an enhanced passenger experience. His work extends well beyond technology installation, too. Jim is passionate about helping his clients understand the larger strategic shift, as well as the operational and financial implications, that accompany the move to a fully-digital environment.
Jim has collaborated on the following projects
- South Terminal C Technology and Multi-Media System Engineering at Orlando International Airport
- Terminal One (formerly Terminal A) at Newark Liberty International Airport
- World Trade Center Site-Wide "Last Mile" Network Infrastructure
- Portland International Airport PDXNext Terminal CCTV & Wi-Fi Improvements
- Terminal Modernization at Pittsburgh International Airport