Jorge E. Davila, PE
A great listener and astute problem solver, Jorge makes sure he is always available when his clients need him and is hyper-focused on their success. His expertise in healthcare power systems and disaster preparedness, critical system design, power distribution and generation, and power quality has helped his clients improve the safety and resilience of their critical facilities. With over 10 years of experience as an electrical contractor, and 18 years of experience as an electrical engineer designing healthcare facilities throughout the U.S. and abroad, Jorge has hands-on experience that gives him a holistic understanding of the built environment. Jorge is also a Desert Storm veteran!
Jorge has collaborated on the following projects
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Baptist Hospital, New Women's Services Department (Miami, FL)
- Miami-Dade Central Plant Upgrade (FL)
- Miami-Dade Thermal Storage North Plant Expansion (FL)
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Central Energy Plant Upgrade (NY, WV, NC, VA)