Joseph E. Ford, RCDD
Known by his clients as a hands-on, collaborative leader, Joe brings a unique perspective and skill-set to the projects he manages. As a former contractor in the local Philadelphia electrical union prior to the start of his career in the professional consulting industry, Joe knows not only how things work, but why. This holistic understanding of today’s most complex, cutting-edge technology allows Joe to deliver the very best comprehensive designs to help his clients succeed.
Joseph has collaborated on the following projects
- Terminal A Redevelopment at Newark Liberty Interantional Airport
- Fire Alarm Upgrade at JFK International Airport
- FIDS Upgrade at Harrisburg International Airport
- Chemours World Headquarters Renovation Project
- Day and Zimmerman (Engineering, Construction & Maintenance Division) Site Consolidation