Kevin J. Shertz, PE
Kevin’s innovative nature is a perfect fit in the ever-evolving technology world, and helps him lead his team to create advanced and effective Information and Communications Technology solutions for his clients. Kevin’s outside-the-box thinking and innate drive to use technology to simplify daily processes has made him a leader in the aviation industry. His passion is the interworking of major airport and transportation technologies, and ensuring parties that have vested interests in them – airport authorities, tenants, concessions, and most importantly, the travelling public – operate smoothly, safely and efficiently.
Kevin has collaborated on the following projects
- South Terminal C Technology and Multi-Media System Engineering at Orlando International Airport
- International Terminal A West at Philadelphia International Airport
- World Trade Center Complex Network Architecture and Infrastructure
- Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal A
- Physical and Electronic Security Upgrades, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and Washington