Larry Ebling, PE
For over 40 years, Larry has been a mainstay at Burns, overseeing the construction phasing of nearly a billion dollars of Burns-designed projects. This experience gives him the ability to balance airport construction, airport operations, construction techniques, passenger safety and comfort, and allows him to anticipate construction issues and mitigate risk that leads to schedule delays and cost overruns. Larry’s ability to turn a two dimensional drawing into its final constructed form helps our clients bring a world-class traveler experience to their passengers.
Larry has collaborated on the following projects
- Emissions Reduction Program at Philadelphia International Airport
- Terminal F Expansion at Philadelphia International Airport
- Consolidated Communications/Enhanced Operations Center at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Main Terminal Substation and Emergency Power System at Philadelphia International Airport
- Runway 9L-27R at Philadelphia International Airport