“Never simply meet customers’ expectations, always strive to exceed them” is the way Marty approaches his work. As a trusted advisor in the railroad community, Marty’s goal is to deliver on his commitment to help his clients be successful. While he enjoys tackling complex technical challenges, Marty truly loves mentoring young engineers and inspiring them to learn, innovate, and lead. His technical expertise and work ethic raise the bar for everyone around him.
Martin has collaborated on the following projects
- Positive Train Control Program Management for St. Louis TRRA
- Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District (NICTD), South Shore Line Double Track
- NICTD, West Lake Corridor Extension
- Alaska Railroad, Centralized Traffic Control
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, PTC System Integration