Matthew Meier, PE, CTS-D
Matthew collaborates with airport clients to create awe-inspiring passenger experiences, unforgettable traveler convenience, enhanced safety conditions, and optimal facility performance. An architectural engineer with expertise in audio-video, information-technology, and other advanced-communication systems, Matthew devotes himself to developing a deep understanding of each client’s goals and program challenges. Time and again, the end result exceeds the imaginable, innovatively implementing technologies that thrust the aviation industry toward a more prosperous, resilient and secure future.
Matthew has collaborated on the following projects
- Orlando International Airport, South Terminal Complex
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), Communications, Technology and Security Design Consultant Services
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Terminal Modernization Program
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Mickey Leland International Terminal, Communications and Technology Design Consultant Services
- Orlando International Airport, Virtual Ramp Control System