May ElKhattab, PE, PMP
May thrives on solving complex engineering challenges that transform ideas into reality while improving the world we live in. For example, for more than 5 years with Engineers Without Borders as a lead volunteer, May spent weeks in Rwanda and Guatemala donating her skills to important sustainability projects that dramatically improved the health and living conditions for those developing peoples. As a tested, modern team leader, she engages and empowers her multidisciplinary design and construction management talent to deliver high-value capital projects on schedule and within budget – consistently favoring an open, collaborative work environment where all contributors are encouraged to innovate and learn from one another.
May has collaborated on the following projects
- WMATA, Potomac Yard Metrorail Station
- MTA Metro-North, Enhanced Station Initiative Program
- MBTA, Revised Green Line Extension
- Edmonton Light Rail Transit, Quarters Tunnel
- Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor