Michael P. Walton, PE
Mike leads an award-winning team developing comprehensive building and infrastructure solutions for our aviation, higher education, utility, transit, and healthcare clients. Over the past two decades, Mike has harnessed the power of conventional and emerging technologies to design infrastructure enhancements that deliver energy-efficiency, sustainability and resiliency benefits for many of the largest and most-critical facilities throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Michael has collaborated on the following projects
- New Jersey Transit, NJ TRANSITGRID, Transportation Microgrid to Increase System Resiliency and Reliability
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Solar, CHP Resilience and Microgrid Project Support
- Philadelphia Navy Yard, Energy Planning & Advanced Microgrid Solutions
- Temple University, Microgrid Campus Infrastructure Modernization
- University of Pennsylvania, Campus Utility Master Plan