Patrick Keeny, PE, LEED® AP
Diverse experience throughout his career has given Pat a well-rounded perspective on engineering to improve critical infrastructure. As a mechanical engineer, he has designed everything from central heating and refrigeration plants, to geothermal heat pumps, to cogeneration plants. As a project manager, Pat is a natural born leader. Clients love his responsiveness, attention to detail, and “cool, calm and collected” demeanor, and rely on Pat to help get them through their toughest projects. Pat enjoys mentoring the next generation of engineers, and constantly strives to elevate those around him.
Patrick has collaborated on the following projects
- LaSalle University School of Business
- High Voltage, Airfield Vault and Electrical Capacity Assessment at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- American Airlines Employee Support Space Renovations at Philadelphia International Airport
- Conversion of Underground Fuel Storage Tanks to Aboveground Tanks at Dulles International Airport
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Joint Fire Training Facility Study