Director, Boston Region
Paul’s experienced leadership guides his team of transportation-system experts to deliver safe, reliable, and operationally resilient infrastructure improvements.
Paul’s 30-year background in product development and systems engineering includes progressive leadership roles with major railcar manufacturers and rail system consulting engineers.
A relied-upon resource for multiple Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority critical rail safety projects, Paul is deeply familiar with the region’s transit infrastructure — with expertise in carborne and wayside systems as well as operational controls.
Paul has collaborated on the following projects
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) Commuter Rail and Safety Program, Positive Train Control and North Side Automatic Train Control
- MBTA Green Line Train Protection System
- MBTA Red Line/Orange Line Modernization Program
- Long Island Railroad (LIRR)/Metro-North Railroad (MNR), M-9 Passenger Car Procurement
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Automatic Train Control Program, 2,000/3,000/5,000/6,000 Series Railcars