Regis Gaughan, PE
Regis leads the Burns healthcare practice by inspiring our team with his extraordinary knowledge, industry insight and accomplishments in healthcare facility design. As an Architectural Engineer with proven project delivery processes, leadership in stakeholder engagement, and client empathy, Regis is able to transform the most complex ideas into programs, feasible approaches, and ultimately, patient care environments ranging from internationally recognized and world-class healthcare and research institutions. International work includes Johns Hopkins/Nanjing University, Intel tower in Bangalore, India, and new laboratory for Saudi Arabia FDA.
Regis has collaborated on the following projects
- UMMC Midtown Campus, Baltimore, MD, Midtown outpatient and ambulatory surgery center, Central chilled water master plan.
- Williamsport Hospital, Williamsport, PA, Central utility plant replacement, steam boilers, chillers, co-gen and emergency generators.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, New PAOB tower and central plant expansion, transition from design to construction.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY Renovations to the cancer center, MRI and PET CT suites.
- Virtua Health, Marlton and Berlin, NJ, MEP facility assessment, master plan mother/baby tower and hospital renovation projects.
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, MEP upgrade for special low temperature operating room.
- Staten Island University Hospitals, Post Sandy resiliency studies for the North and South campuses, now under design.
- Southside Hospital Northwell, Bayside, NY, Post Sandy resiliency study, currently under design and construction.