René is a global leader in the security consulting industry. Understanding the critical influence of security programs on overall operations, René brings unparalleled expertise in security assessments and master planning, physical security design, electronic security systems, and testing and commissioning procedures. His 25 years of experience spans critical infrastructure from airports and transit facilities to commercial and educational campuses. René is a trusted partner, regularly exceeding client expectations by providing practical, real-life security mitigation recommendations and solutions for the most-complex and challenging threats facing their facilities and operations.
René lends his expertise to advance the security industry, recently serving as Technical Chair for the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) International’s Facilities Physical Security Measures Guidelines and as the current Education Chair for the ASIS Security Architecture and Engineering Community.
René has collaborated on the following projects
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Newark Liberty International Airport, Terminal A
- National Safe Skies (PARAS): Recommended Security Guidelines for Airport Planning, Design, and Construction
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Terminal Modernization Program
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Security Master Plan and Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment
- Delta Airlines, Corporate Security Design Standards