Ryan L. Breier
Ryan is passionate about improving the safety of transit infrastructure. His technical expertise in the design, implementation and maintenance of railroad and transit signal and train control systems focuses on vital and non-vital control circuits, radiofrequency technologies, and positive train control (PTC) communication technologies. His dynamic personality coupled with his proactive, goal-oriented work ethic, allow our clients to get the best of both worlds when they work with Ryan – a technical expert who helps make things happen!
Ryan has collaborated on the following projects
- Positive Train Control Program Management for St. Louis TRRA
- SEPTA, Positive Train Control
- Positive Train Control System for Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Port MacKenzie Rail Extension for Alaska Railroad
- West Trenton Line Separation for SEPTA