An engaged leader, Shady loves to get his hands dirty and truly understand how things are constructed. His background in civil engineering gives him a comprehensive understanding of how airfield lighting, approach and navigational systems are installed, and further enhances his knowledge of how these systems work in unison to create a safe, efficient airfield. Shady’s clients know they can count on him at any time of day – and he goes out of his way to make sure they have what they need, when they need it.
Shady has collaborated on the following projects
- Reconstruction of Runway 13L-31R & Associated Taxiways at JFK International Airport
- Rehabilitation of Taxiways B, AA, BB & Associated Taxiways at Laguardia Airport
- Rehabilitation of Garage Helipad at NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Rehabilitation of Runway 4R-22L & Associated Taxiways at JFK International Airport
- Rehabilitation of Runway 13-31 & Associated Taxiways at Laguardia Airport