William D. Wiedmann
“We’re in it together” is the way that Bill describes his relationship with his clients, and also the way he describes why he loves his job. Bill thrives on problem solving, which is exactly why we like him so much and value him as a team member. A railroad signals expert, Bill has over 40 years of experience in the transportation industry, holding positions with Amtrak, SEPTA and a major signal manufacturer. While he enjoys the challenges of a technically complicated project, Bill’s favorite aspect of engineering is seeing how a constructed project realizes solutions to his clients’ needs.
William has collaborated on the following projects
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis, Positive Train Control Program Management
- Positive Train Control System for Alaska Railroad
- SEPTA, Positive Train Control
- RiverLine, Minson Siding Enhanced Temporal Separation
- New York City Transit, Canarsie Line Communications Based Train Control (CBTC)