Successful fleet electrification requires a deep understanding of energy analysis, fleet facilities logistics and operations, and resilient power infrastructure. Burns has the expertise in these areas to:
Inspire with unparalleled knowledge of potential solutions, program leadership and stakeholder alignment to provide an actionable path forward.
Create integrated financial, transportation and advanced power solutions, while addressing maintenance and operational parameters.
Deliver vehicle charging systems and “future-proof” scalable infrastructure that achieves goals for carbon neutrality, reliable charging and financial performance.
Our Capabilities Include
- Vehicle, technology and equipment assessments
- Grants and incentives
- Site planning and operational logistics
- Electrification phasing and implementation roadmaps
- Charging infrastructure design
- Metering and communication design
- Power load forecasting, management and capacity assessments
- Energy and power modeling
- Distributed energy generation, storage and resilience
- Utility interconnection
- Construction engineering
- Program and project management