On Burns Webinar, Utilities Talk Transportation Electrification
As electric vehicles take off, utilities are embracing their roles as trusted transportation-electrification advisors. Our May 5th webinar, second as part of a series on fleet electrification challenges and solutions, featured a panel of utility experts discussing the resources and incentives being offered to their customers as well as the comprehensive infrastructure designs, regulatory changes and stakeholder involvement strategies that will be necessary to facilitate widespread availability of charging solutions.
A recording is now available to watch and share. Video: Mapping Out the Fleet Electrification Journey: Electric Utilities Charge Ahead.
Special thanks to our panel of experts:
- Tom Bonner, Manager, State Government Affairs, PECO
- Joe Morreale, Section Manager, EV Demo Projects, Con Edison
- Dawn Neville, Manager, Electric Transportation, PSE&G
- Mark Warner, Vice President, Gabel Associates
- Michael Walton, Director, Advanced Power Systems, Burns Engineering (Moderator)
Learn about our zero-emission mobility solutions.
Watch our previous webinar. Video: Mapping Out the Fleet Electrification Journey: Lessons from Early Adopters.