Confidential Utility Company, Vehicle Charging System
Included in the project are investigation and selection of vehicle charging systems, capacity considerations for future demand, metering and smart infrastructure, upgrades to the campus power distribution and addition of resilient distributed generation assets.
- Dual port 7.5 kW Electrical Vehicle Chargers
- Utility Campus with Main Supply Yard and 4 Critical Buildings
- ~300kV of solar, (2) 450kW generators, (1) 1MW BESS, (1) 500kW BESS
- Campus BESS intended for seamless islanding operation
- Planned integration with Utility DMS
- SEL Microgrid Controller