Barbara Nemchek, PE, PMP
Barbara’s passion is watching a design turn into reality. Her “can do” attitude and desire to promptly fix problems make her the person you want leading your team! In the office, she is known to have an “open office door” policy, which leads to natural collaboration and thought-sharing. Barbara is approachable and empathetic to her clients’ goals and struggles, which translates to successful critical infrastructure projects.
Barbara has collaborated on the following projects
- Terminal 4 Passenger Boarding Bridge Replacement Program at JFK International Airport
- Terminal 4 Pre-Conditioned Air Unit Replacement at JFK International Airport
- Hangars 52, 54 & 56 400 Hz System Upgrades at Newark Liberty International Airport
- Hangars 2050 & 2070 Fire Suppression Upgrades at Warfield Air National Guard Base (MD)
- 417 Washington St. Switchgear Room Code Analysis & Preliminary Design (Boston, MA)