Daniel Batten, PE
Dan is an expert in cogeneration, and understands how to customize CHP systems to maximize system performance and hasten payback periods for owners and energy users. His background in central utility plants, and district heating and cooling systems has delivered increased energy efficiency, system reliability and redundancy, and operational flexibility for his clients. He is thorough and detail-oriented in his work, clear in his communication, and always reliable to meet even the toughest schedule and deliverable requirements. Dan’s quiet, confident professionalism makes him a dependable leader to his team, and a trusted adviser to his clients as they work to optimize their infrastructure.
Daniel has collaborated on the following projects
- Bellevue Hospital 4MW Cogeneration System
- Central Utility Plant for NYU Winthrop Hospital
- High Temperature Hot Water Distribution Modifications at SUNY Stony Brook
- Steam Distribution Improvements for University of Pennsylvania
- Cogeneration Plant Upgrades at The College of New Jersey