With a strong technical background in airfield lighting and power distribution systems, Jeff brings an unparalleled expertise to every airside project. Beyond that, Jeff is a natural leader. Whether establishing positive rapport with his clients, mentoring junior staff, or identifying and recruiting strong teaming partners – Jeff’s ability to build strong relationships consistently results in successful projects.
Jeff has collaborated on the following projects
- Bus Roadway Gates 3 & 4 at South Padre Island International Airport
- Taxiway C Rehabilitation at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Runway 27L Extension - Concept Design for PHL Capacity Enhancement Program, Philadelphia International Airport
- Runway 10R-28L Replacement at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
- Runway 4L-22R RSA Compliance & Runway Reconstruction at John F. Kennedy International Airport