Philadelphia Water Department General Engineering Contract
Burns provides multi-disciplinary design services on a wide range of critical infrastructure improvements.
Burns has completed more than 70 task order assignments over the past 25 years across multiple PWD water treatment, wastewater treatment, pumping, and maintenance facilities.
Burns supports PWD enhance system reliability and resiliency, expand system capacity, and improve operational efficiencies.
Recent projects include:
- Wastewater treatment plant mechanical, plumbing and fire-protection system design
- Maintenance and storage facility design and construction oversight
- Sewer maintenance facility sustainable design
- Wastewater treatment plant medium voltage power switchgear replacement
- Wastewater treatment plant lighting retrofit design
- Pumping facility structural assessment and design services
- Drinking water treatment plant electrical distribution system, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment replacements
- Drinking water treatment plant crane and articulating lift rehabilitation
Learn more about Burns’ public works services.< Back to Projects