Erica Antoine, PE
The combination of Erica’s technical expertise, strong work ethic and personable leadership style is a proven recipe for success when solving our clients’ toughest infrastructure challenges. Her technical expertise is built on 15 years of planning, design and construction of stations, facilities, and related infrastructure. Her insight into passenger experience, stakeholder engagement, operations, logistics, engineering, permitting, codes, and building system requirements make her a trusted advisor for large scale transit projects. As an advocate for both transit systems and the role of women in the Transportation industry, Erica is sharing her enthusiasm and vision in her role as the 2021-2022 Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) Philadelphia Chapter President. She is an active member of American Public Transportation Association’s (APTA) Clean Propulsion Committee, Battery Electric Bus Sub-Committee and a published a subject matter expert on vehicle electrification.
Erica has collaborated on the following projects
- Amtrak, Washington Union Station Crew Base Modifications
- SEPTA, 5th Street Station Rehabilitation
- SEPTA, Midvale Bus Garage Battery Electric Bus Feasibility
- DRPA, PATCO Franklin Square Station Reopening
- Philadelphia International Airport, Beneficial Electrification