Erica Antoine, PE
Erica’s innate leadership qualities have helped her stand out since her very first day as a co-op at Burns, over 10 years ago. Her confidence, approachable attitude, technical expertise, strong work ethic, and contagious laugh are a proven recipe for success when looking for ways to solve our clients’ toughest infrastructure challenges. Erica’s authentic and outgoing personality helps her build and maintain meaningful relationships with her clients, and brings together the teams she leads to help ensure successful projects.
Erica has collaborated on the following projects
- SEPTA, 5th Street Station Rehabilitation
- Amtrak, Washington Union Station Crew Base Modifications
- SEPTA, 69th Street Terminal Roof Replacement
- PATCO, Elevator Installation Construction Monitoring
- PennDOT, Art Along the Keystone Corridor