Jacqueline Haas, PE
Jackie excels at facilitating collaborative design strategies, applying her zeal for building analysis to solve a variety of architectural and structural performance challenges. From higher education and public works facilities to railroad and transit structures, Jackie offers clients her cross-sectoral perspective with an eye toward construction feasibility and occupant performance. Employing a combination of tenacity and charm, Jackie successfully manages rigorous construction schedules to overcome project implementation hurdles.
Jacqueline has collaborated on the following projects
- Amtrak Baltimore Penn Station Next Generation High-Speed Rail (NGHSR) Station/Track Improvements
- Philadelphia Water Department (PWD), Queen Lane New Storage Facility
- Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, I-78 Maintenance Garage Expansion
- West Chester University, President’s Walk Fountain
- Pratt Institute, Central Plant and Steam-to-Hot Water Conversion and Plaza Replacement