Michael P. Walton, PE, DGCP
Mike is a determined Project Manager, focused on creating solutions for his university, transit and industrial clients. He helps them not only provide comfortable and suitable building systems, but helps them remain competitive within their industries. With an eye for state-of-the-art technologies and a youth spent working for his family’s contracting business, Mike’s unique experience makes him extremely effective in developing efficient building systems for large scale facilities and infrastructure clients.
Michael has collaborated on the following projects
- Central Plant and Site Infrastructure Upgrades: Temple University
- Rail Car Assembly and Testing Facility: Hyundai Rotem USA
- Microturbine Generator & Heat Recovery System at PGW Headquarters
- SEPTA, Darby Transportation Center
- Fire Protection System and Arc Flash Hazard Analysis at Rowan University