Philip M. Gonski, PE
Phil has a diverse technical background that enables him to bring a one-of-a-kind perspective to the team, and each project he works on. His wide-ranging design and project management expertise includes the largest simple-cycle biodiesel power plant in the country, and one of the biggest combined-cycle power plants in the world, as well as major wastewater treatment facility upgrades, transit infrastructure improvements, and distributed generation stations. Phil is continuously recognized by his peers as a leader in the engineering community, and has quickly become a leader at Burns, managing critical power and energy projects for our commercial, industrial, municipal and higher education clients.
Philip has collaborated on the following projects
- JFK International Airport, KIAC Condition Assessment
- NJ Marine Terminal Lift Stations Hardening and Rehab
- Infrastructure Working Group of SE Pennsylvania, Emergency Power Assessments
- NY Prize, Microgrid Design Feasibility
- Amtrak, Phase III Arc Flash