Joseph Mizrahi, PE
Joe is a strategic visionary with extensive expertise in engineering design, construction, and commissioning. His background in the design and management of large capital transportation, energy, power infrastructure, higher education, healthcare facilities, commercial building, and facilities projects adds tremendous depth and value to our team. Joe believes there is no better way to keep up with his clients’ project goals than good, old-fashioned face-to-face interaction. He makes it a priority to visit his clients to talk about a current project or brainstorm solutions for one down the road – meaning they always feel heard and taken care of.
Joseph has collaborated on the following projects
- Original Word Trade Center Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Shore Power at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Coney Island Aquarium Building – Hurricane Sandy Restoration Project
- Critical Infrastructure Projects at Major Hospitals (NYU Langone, Northwell Health, Brookhaven, Catholic Health Services)
- Mastercard International, Various Major Infrastructure Projects